Welcome to Kentours Regulated Non-WDT Sacco Society Ltd
Kentours Sacco Mission will be achieved through the incorporation of the corporate values into everyday life of the society and these values will therefore be the operating principles, which all stakeholders are expected to recognize and experience visually, emotionally and physically for every service received from the Sacco.
Current Board of Directors
- Members are our most valued customers and stakeholders
- We focus on service delivery
- We respond promptly to members’ needs, queries and inquiries
- We offer members innovative financial products
- Corruption free environment
- Transparency in all operations
- Equality in service delivery
- Live by co-operative principles
- Visionary leadership
Fundamentals in Work Culture
- Hard work
- Team work
- Performance discipline
- Working SMART
- Active participation in suitable community activities (CSR)
- Dutiful payment of taxes
- Recognition of employer units – The base of Kentours SACCO
Guidelines in which the Sacco is established are to organize & promote the economic interest of its members in accordance with the cooperative principles. Thus:-
- Provide an opportunity for members to accumulate their savings and deposits to create a source of funds from which loans can be made available to them for purpose of providence or production at fair & reasonable interest rates.
- Provide an …Read more
- Promote thrift among its members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings and deposits and to thereby create a source of funds from which loans can be made available to them for purposes of providence or production or both at a fair and reasonable rate of interest.
- Provide an … Read more
- Ensure progress of its members by educating them continuously on proper use of credit.
- Perform all those functions and exercise those powers designated for Savings and Credit Cooperative Societies under the applicable law for the benefit of members.
- Cooperate with other cooperatives in order to … Read more
Ensures that services and products have a sustained income for the stability of the Sacco.
Aims to meet members’ needs in order to satisfy their objectives.
- Voluntary & Open Membership,
- Democratic Member Control,
- Economic Participation by Members,
- Educating Members,
- Training and Informing the Membership,
- Autonomy & Independence,
- Cooperation among Cooperatives,
- Concern for the Community in General